Tuesday, February 4, 2014

All in the Family

I just got back from quite the weekend!  I won't go into too much detail, but will say it was GREAT to see my Aunt Betsy and Uncle Kevin in San Juan del Sur Nicaragua.  They have been vacationing down here since 2007, and I have wanted to visit them since I graduated high school every time they've come down. I've always seen their pictures, but had never been able to make it down there.  Thanks to Peace Corps, this year they were only $8 and six-seven hours away on a bus.  For 2 days they treated me to great food and a great time in general! We watched the Superbowl in a restaurant bar that at high tide was about 10 feet from the water, and was able to go float around at sunset when the game really started to go downhill.  Basically, I just wanted to publicly say thanks to them, and that I had an amazing time! I can't wait for my parents to get down here next month!  Here are a couple of pictures.

My uncle and I where we watched the Superbowl


My aunt and I on Playa Hermosa collecting sand dollars

Me floating around before halftime

No comments:

Post a Comment